Taking Appointments made easy
Scheduling automation you and your invitees will actually enjoy.
BOOKNMEET customers can maintain their user / clients data and authorizations for the BOOKNMEET online mobile appointment scheduling platform.
BOOKNMEET only creates / confirm affiliates the first time for new customers of the BOOKNMEET online mobile appointment scheduling platform. These users will receive an email containing their user ID and initial / default [system generated] password. Note that for security reasons, BOOKNMEET is not entitled to create and/or administrate additional BOOKNMEET online mobile appointment scheduling platform users for customers after this initial stage.
Several search criteria are available to find the users that the department needs to be maintained or reassigned to a new department / consultation / speciality:
- Find users by department / speciality / location
- Find users by name / business / entity / location
- Find users by service / location / state
The search criteria to find users by service offer three options:
- Any — search only for users who have any authorizations
- Select search criteria — search only for users who have certain authorizations (listed varified entities)
- When you select the Select search criteria option, you can search for users with specialities, practice location and location.
Several search criteria are available to find the users that need to be maintained:
- Find users by department
- Find users by specialities / name
- Find users by services
Super administrators are first users of a affliate with maximum authorizations. BOOKNMEET recommends that you create at least two additional super administrators who can support you or substitute for you if needed. Only super administrators can assign/remove all authorizations from other users / consultants, since they have all authorizations assigned at the highest possible authorization level. Note that a user administrator cannot administrate himself. A change to his authorizations can only be made by another super administrators or BOOKNMEET..