BOOKNMEET VACCINATION REMINDER
Immunization against preventable diseases is the first act of prevention.
PARENTS (Download BOOKNMEET APP)
Enroll your child's date of birth and automate reminder service.
- Most prompt Vaccination Reminder Service
- Enroll with your mobile no to add child's immunity and vaccination schedule.
- Get notified to follow the schedule of upcoming vaccination as per the IAP (Indian Academy of Pediatrics) Recommendations
- Never miss out on Vaccination dates with personalized messages.
- Create Your Child's Vaccination Schedule with date of birth.
- Regular alerts
- Maintain vaccination records
- Immunization against preventable diseases is first acts of prevention.
VACCINATION REMINDER with BOOKNMEET (Download)
FOR HOSPITALS (Enroll Form)
Enroll hospital for Vaccination and immunization schedule
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- India was given polio-free certification by WHO(99% decline in the overall polio cases since 1988. In 2012)
- Smallpox was completely eradicated through vaccines, by the year 1980
- Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis prevented with DTaP vaccine.
- Measles, mumps & rubella prevented with MMR vaccine
- Vaccines have helped reduce 78% of deaths caused by measles