Clinical Procedure Scheduling
Simplifying scheduling the way clinician expect it to be
- Ensure that a patient knows what to expect during clinical procedure and ensure that everything is in place for the procedure to occur.
- Ensure that a patient's procedure is up to date and intimated properly
- Patient safety is always a consideration, which means accuracy in recording details is critical.
- Register the patients, collect fees, and verify patient’s communication and invoicing.
- Schedule appointments and any necessary follow-ups for post procedure care.
- Before clinical procedure can take place, they must ensure all necessary paperwork such as consent forms and allergy lists are completed and on file
- Make sure all required tests needed prior to procedure are done
- Communicate with each patient through instructions about what must be done prior to clinical procedure, what time they need to arrive, and let them know they will need to be accompanied, local anesthesia is involved.
- Review all instructions with the patient to ensure better understanding and post procedure care.
Procedure Scheduling Simplified for Clinic, Poly-Clinic and Hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, can customise procedure duration, recurring, fees etc.
Yes, procedure scheduling can allot specific procedure rooms and define staffs assisted during procedure.
Yes, consultation Appointment with Consultant, followed by procedure scheduling through Consultant Dashboard.
Yes, Procedure staff, which can be set by role ( non consultant profile ) can access dashboard and assign procedures for clients.
Yes, phone-in appointment for clinical procedure scheduling is effortles
Yes, the system promptly notify, remind of upcoming clinical procedures, with procedure details, duration, time slot, procedure performed etc.
Yes, Pre procedure communication and post procedure communication communicated with designated customers. automated communication with customers very promptly and religiously.
Yes, post procedure observations can be recorded and set next sitting configured. Future consultation can fetch details / observations during review of patient with consultant.